Saturday, March 21, 2009

twi-hards

Rachelle Lefevre visited the Riverton Utah 24hr Walmart tonight where there were thousands of fans waiting to see her and get autographs. I didn't want to wait in that long line so i pushed my way to the front and she happened to turn around for us and **SNAP** another kodak moment capture! My friend Emilie was the first to meet her tonight when Rachelle showed up at 10:15. She walked right over to Emilie and shook her hand..... JEALOUS much?!
Isn't she beautiful?! Emilie says she is amazingly
kind and seemed eager to spend her evening with fans!

There were thousnds of young girls and girls young
at heart there to purchase the twilight DVD, however Target
offers a 3-disc set that is available at 8am!
That is where i will be!

6 comments:

Emilie said...

She is so cute!!! I love her even more than in the movie!! Obviously, cuz she's so much nicer in person!! OMG OMG OMG!! i'm happy you go to get a good pic of her through the window. Love ya! Gooooooo TWI-HARDS!!!

bottspot said...

TWIHARD, TWIGEEK! TWILOVEYA!

Liz said...

So when I saw the movie with my friends, afterwards I commented that I thought she was drop dead gorgeous(I wish I had her hair). Anyways, their response was, "really"? And then said I was crazy to think she was pretty. I am so glad to know I am not alone out there. Looks like fun, wish I could have been there too.

Lisa said...

you are killing me....

archiecrew said...

Your so funny girl! That looks like pure craziness! I think I am becoming one of you Twihards though! I need some guidance! I'm behind ya'all!

Lisa said...

by the way, I want to borrow your movie. I have never seen it!
I know.....crazy!