Saturday, December 13, 2008

seconds ain't so sloppy


Ummmmmmmmm......... so it was not at ALL bad the second time around. Well I cheated and snuck into see twilight a couple of weeks ago and it was all right, but tonight I saw it again! I loved it. It was so much more enjoyable knowing what to expect that I could enjoy other parts of the movie. Um, more of Edward Cullen, I am NOT complaining! I loved how the audience laughed at the parts that I laughed at the first time around, but it was so good! I believe that was Emilie's 5 time seeing the film and I will venture to say that it will not be the last time she or I see it in the theater! P.S. for true Twi-Hards today was the original release date!

For those of you who don't know the FANTASTIC news, they have begun work with a new Director on New Moon, the second book in the Twilight series! It is rumored for a November 20, 2009 release; YES!!

No comments: